The MoCS workshop started following the Cloud stream 7 years ago. Our mission is to keep the flow of novelty of Cloud systems and to put on the foreground all the above issues, with a particular attention this year on the convergence of Cloud systems together with Smart City systems to support Big Data for Industry 4.0 scenarios.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experiences on the use of Cloud systems when applied to services designed for Smart Cities;
- Analytical and simulation models and tools to measure systems scalability and to achieve resource saving in socio-technical Smart City systems;
- Novel adaptive management solutions for scalable, maintainable, cost-effective Cloud provision, at all software stack layers;
- New models and paradigms for the management of Cloud services at the host level, within/between data centres (intra- /inter-domain);
- Big Data flows processing for Industry 4.0 scenarios;
- Assessment of the relationship between IoT and Cloud systems when applied to Industrial IoT scenarios;
- Experiences on the (re)use of open platforms for services designed for Smart Cities integrated with Cloud systems.
: April 2nd, 2018, April 16th (strict)
Notification: May 7th, 2018
Camera-ready: May 14, 2018
Workshop: June 25, 2018